Invitation to the SAP Expert Network EX.NEW 2014 on 2nd July 2014!
The first EX.NEW 2014 event in Karlsruhe was a great success. The positive feedback wereceived was for us conformation that the themes covered were of great relevance to the participants. This has provided even greater motivation for the next event!
We would like to invite you to the next Expert Network EX.NEW 2014 on Wednesday 2nd July 2014 in Oldenburg.
At this EX.NEW 2014 event we will be presenting you with the following themes on the basis of varying scenarios including solutions:
- Mobile logistics: see how you can enter and administrate mobile data
- SAP Solution Manager and it’s functions
- The complete solution for managing incoming invoices in SAP RecSolution Business Center: speed up and optimise your incoming paper invoice processes.
- SAP Integration in EDI and EAI scenarios. Key theme ZUGFeRD: The advantages of a PDF document embedded in an XML file for the electronic data exchange.
- Business Analysis: from Excel to smart phone: Remain informed about your business at all times and see how easily you can mobilise your important business numbers
A further focus of the EX.NEW is possibility to exchange information between the participants: Profit from the experience and knowledge of businesses faced with the same challenges as your business and ask the EX.NEW experts your specific questions.
You can register directly for the event via the homepage.
You can get the directions and agenda for the EX.NEA event in Oldenburg via http://exnew2014.de/.
Via the contact form on the homepage we are also available to answer any questions regarding the EX.NEW. Of course you can also contact directly.
We look forward to your visit!
- OSIS OFTP2 Certification! OSIS has successfully completed the OFTP2 Interoperability Tests from ODETTE.
- The LS GmbH has successfully (re-)certified OSIS for use with SAP.
- Visit us from 14th to 18th March 2016 at the CeBIT 2016 in Hannover. At the pavilion A06 in hall 5 you will find advice and solutions for all your challenges in the area of EDI, EAI and other interfaces scenarios.
- Gebr. Westhoff have created an invoicing process with SAP which conforms to the ZUGFeRD standards.
- The new OSIS Version 5.3 is available now. The highlights of the release 5.3 are...