New OSIS version 5.20.1 now available!
Our latest OSIS version 5.20.1 is now available for you.
The highlights in release 5.20.1 are:
- New optional OSIS module „XML Attachment“ that integrates and extracts documents from XML tags, enabling the XML file to be used as a carrier (for example by web services), this includes
- Integration of any file, optionally coded in BASE64 or compressed with zip , in an XML file
- Extraction of any file from the xml file optionally decoded with BASE64 or decompressed zip
- Function as a XSL processor in order to transform the incoming XML file
- New module „Send Counter“, that offers a global send counter for any job definitions. Messages in various OSIS job definitions can use the same sequential counter.
- Many small improvements in the modules and protocol management
We are happy to send you a detailed list of all the changes in the OSIS version 5.20.1. Please contact us if you would like us to update your OSIS installation to the latest version. We would be happy to discuss the details of the update with you personally.
- OSIS OFTP2 Certification! OSIS has successfully completed the OFTP2 Interoperability Tests from ODETTE.
- The LS GmbH has successfully (re-)certified OSIS for use with SAP.
- Visit us from 14th to 18th March 2016 at the CeBIT 2016 in Hannover. At the pavilion A06 in hall 5 you will find advice and solutions for all your challenges in the area of EDI, EAI and other interfaces scenarios.
- Gebr. Westhoff have created an invoicing process with SAP which conforms to the ZUGFeRD standards.
- The new OSIS Version 5.3 is available now. The highlights of the release 5.3 are...